Who We Are
New Life Ministry was started in the early 90's under the leadership of Dr. Nader Shawky Yassa and his wife Susan.
The ministry has been influenced and shaped by spiritual “fathers” from within and without Egypt.
New Life Ministry has weekly meetings in Cairo, Suez, and Ismaliya.
Ministry Teams lead the work through preaching, teaching, worship and discipleship in each city.
Beside the three main cities where work is established, New Life Ministry is also pioneering work in several cities inside Egypt and outside it, either supporting other ministries or establishing its own.
The Lord has taken this ministry to more than 13 Arab, 4 African and several Western countries.
The Lord has blessed the work of New Life by adding many anointed servants to the ministry, enabling it to keep up with the unlimited work which God is doing. Over the years certain leaders have been consecrated to the ministry, to work on full time basis.
New Life Ministry exists to make a difference in the lives of many through:
- The revelation of Jesus’ presence and his Kingdom
- Kingdom communities
- Christ’s mission in us to all the earth to declare Jesus king
Kingdom communities should manifest:
- Kingdom power and presence. (Cor. 4:20)
- Commitment to personal growth and faithfulness to God’s talents in us. (Mathew 25)
- Filled with active faith no failure, no weariness and no brokenness. (Isaiah 42:4)